In order to change the structure of your shifts you need to change your register settings, which are available for all owners under "General settings" (cogwheel at the top right corner).
Once you have opened the register settings click on "Shifts" to be able to make changes to your shifts.
To remove a field simply click on "Edit" at the right hand side and press "Archive".
To add a field click on "+ Add", choose a type of field, name the field and press "Save".
The most common types of fields added to shifts are:
- Numerical - a field where you can only fill in numbers. Can be used for prices among other things.
- Text - a field where you can fill in everything from text and numbers to links and emojis. Links added to this field are clickable for users, just make sure to include http://
- Text, multi line - a field similar to the previous one just with more space.
- Yes/No - two check boxes (one for "Yes" and one for "No"). Can be used for salary supplements among other things.
- Order number - a field connecting order numbers to your invoices.
- Project code - a field connecting project codes to your payroll and invoices.
- Date comment - a field connected to your invoices. Can be used to add comments or note deviations in shifts.
- Register fields like Customer, Task, Project etc. - a field where you can choose a customer, a task, a project or other information relevant to your business from a pre-defined list.