Timezynk Terms of Service
By using the timezynk.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Timezynk AB (“Timezynk”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Timezynk prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Timezynk cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
|Account||the primary means for accessing and using the Timezynk Services, subject to payment of a Fee designated in the selected Plan;|
|Authorization||the set of rights and privileges on the Web Site assigned to a User by a Client;|
|Client||a natural or legal person who has accepted these Terms with the Supplier;|
|Client Data||Files and any other digital data and information, which is subjected to the Timezynk Services or otherwise inserted to the System by the Client (including the specific Users, Shifts, Timereports, Registers, Invoices, Payrolls, Agreements and Settings associated with the Client);|
|Content||any data and information available through Timezynk Services or contained within the structure of the System, articles, documents, brochures, presentations, pictures, images, audiovisual works, other informational materials and any comments;|
|Fee||regular payment for using the activated Account;|
|Free Trial||temporary access for the purposes of trying out the Web Site and Timezynk Services in accordance with any selected Plan without paying a Fee;|
|Plan||various criteria related to the use and functionality of the Timezynk Services and on which the Fee is based;|
|Platform||the Timezynk scheduling and work force management application;|
|Special Terms||any particulars, specifications and conditions by which the parties have agreed to deviate from these Terms;|
|System||the integrated cloud computing solution for providing the Timezynk Services, including applications, software, hardware, data bases, interfaces, associated media, documentation, updates, new releases and other components or materials provided therewith;|
|Timezynk||Timezynk AB, a private limited company established under the laws of Sweden, having its principal place of business at Norra Vallgatan 70, 21122 Malmö, Sweden and registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office under registration number 556799-7753;|
|Timezynk Services||the Web Site, System, Content, Platform and all content, services and/or products available on or through the Platform;|
|User||a natural person granted with the Authorization to use the Account on behalf of a Client;|
|Web site||the compilation of all web documents (including images, php and html files) made available via timezynk.com or its sub domains or domains with identical names under other top domains and owned by Supplier.|
B. Authority to Enter into These Terms with Supplier
The use of the Timezynk Services is subject to acceptance of these Terms. To accept these Terms for itself or on behalf of a Client, a person must have the legal capacity to do so. In the case of an individual, the individual must be at least 18 years of age or have valid authorization from his/her legal representative or custodian. In the case of a legal entity, the entity must be duly incorporated and in good standing.
The Terms are accepted as soon as one of the following occurs first:
- the person has received the confirmation of the creation of the Account and necessary credentials from Supplier in order to log in to his/her/its Account; or
- for those Timezynk Services and parts of the Web Site the use of which is not dependent on creating an Account, upon the moment of gaining access to such services.
Once accepted, these Terms remain effective until terminated as provided for herein.
C. Modifications to Terms
Supplier reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time by posting such changes on or through the Platform or the Timezynk Services. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Timezynk Services after such changes have been posted as provided above constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. Such amended Terms will automatically be effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the Timezynk Services, or (ii) 30 days from posting of such modified Terms on or through the Platform. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and Supplier will be governed by the Terms in effect at the time such dispute arose.
D. Our Responsibilities
D.1. Provision of Timezynk Services. Supplier will (a) make the Timezynk Services, Content and Client Data available to a Client pursuant to these Terms, (b) provide applicable standard support for the Timezynk Services to Client at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support (for an additional charge, if applicable), (c) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Timezynk Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (i) planned downtime (of which Supplier shall give advance electronic notice as provided in the Guidelines), and (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Supplier’s reasonable control, including, for example, an act of God, act of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, act of terror, strike or other labor problem, Internet service provider failure or delay, or denial of service attack.
D.2. Protection of Client Data. Supplier will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Client Data, as described in the Guidelines. Those safeguards will include, but will not be limited to, measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of Client Data by Supplier personnel except:
- to provide the Timezynk Services and prevent or address service or technical problems,
- as compelled by law in accordance with Section G.4 (Compelled Disclosure) below, or
- as a Client or User expressly permit in writing.
The Services will be performed using equipment or facilities located in the European Union.
By agreeing to these Terms, the Client grants the Supplier a general authorization in the meaning of Article 28 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to engage processors for the purposes of providing the Timezynk Services. The Supplier will inform the Client of changes in such processors in accordance with the procedure of modifying these Terms as stipulated in By agreeing to these Terms, the Client grants the Supplier a general authorization in the meaning of Article 28 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to engage processors for the purposes of providing the Timezynk Services. The Supplier will inform the Client of changes in such processors in accordance with the procedure of modifying these Terms as stipulated in Section C of these Terms.
List of processors:
Amazon Web Services
Hosting and file storage services in Ireland.
Backup services in Ireland.
Customer support chat and email services in UK.
Contextual help and documentation services in UK.
E. Using the Timezynk Services
E.1 Establishing an Account. Certain features, functions, parts or elements of the Timezynk Services can be used or accessed only by holders of an Account. The person who wishes to create an Account must:
- complete the sign-up form on the Web Site or alternative process provided by a Reseller if access to the Timezynk Services is purchased from a Reseller; and
- accept these Terms by clicking “Sign up” or other similar button
If several persons need to use an Account on behalf of Client, Client must designate such persons as Users. Each such User shall be subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
If Client has designated Users and granted them Authorization, such Users will be deemed to be authorized to act on behalf of Client when using the Account. Supplier is not responsible for and shall have no liability for verifying the validity of Authorization of any User. However, Supplier may, in its discretion, request additional information or proof of the person’s credentials. If Supplier is not certain if a User has been granted Authorization, Supplier may, in its sole discretion, prevent such User from accessing the Timezynk Services.
A User may be associated with multiple Clients and Accounts. Deleting a User from one Account will not remove the User from the Platform if he/she is connected to multiple Accounts.
The Client and any User associated with an Account must provide Supplier with true, accurate, current, and complete information about the Client, Users or Account and keep it up to date.
E.2 Logging Into an Account. Supplier shall provide Client with a username and password (“Login Credentials”) to be used to log in to its Account unless the Client uses the single sign-on feature or another service to log in. These Login Credentials must not be used by multiple persons. If Client has designated several Users, each User will be provided with separate Login Credentials. Client and each User are responsible for keeping confidential all login credentials associated with an Account. Client must promptly notify Supplier:
- of any disclosure, loss or unauthorized use of any Login Credentials;
- of a User’s departure from the Client’s organization;
- of a change in a User’s role in the Client’s organization;
- of any termination of a User’s right for any reason.
E.3 Termination of Account. Client may terminate these Terms at any time as provided in Client may terminate these Terms at any time as provided in Section P. Supplier shall permanently delete the Account within six months of the effective date of the termination.
E.4 Fees. The use of an Account is subject to a Fee. Upon sign-up for an Account, the Client must select a Plan. Different rates apply to different Plans. The applicable Fee is charged on monthly or annual payment intervals, unless agreed otherwise between parties. All Fees are non-refundable, i.e. there are no refunds or credits for periods where the Client did not use an activated Account, used it only partially, or deactivated the Account or terminated these Terms during an ongoing payment interval. If, after signing up, Client elects to upgrade to a more expensive Plan, the unused portion of any prepaid Fees shall be applied to the Fee of the more expensive Plan.
All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties applicable under any applicable law, unless stated otherwise stated herein. Client is solely responsible for the payment of such taxes, levies or duties.
E.5 Changing Plans. Any Client has the right to upgrade or downgrade a current Plan at any time by selecting a new Plan among the collection of Plans determined by the Supplier. In such an event, the Client’s credit card on file with the Supplier will automatically be charged with a Fee for the next payment interval with the rate stipulated in the new Plan.
Downgrading of the current Plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of the Account, as well as the loss of Client Data.
E.6 Free Trial. A new Client may be entitled to a Free Trial, unless the Client has applied for the Account as a result of an ongoing marketing campaign organized by the Supplier in co-operation with its partners. If the parties have not agreed otherwise, the default Plan for the Free Trial shall be the Plan with the lowest rate of Fee. The Client is not required to provide any credit card information during the period of Free Trial. If the period of Free Trial has expired, the Account will be automatically deactivated. In order to prevent deactivation or to reactivate the Account, the Client is required to select a suitable Plan and pay the first Fee. If the Client does not pay the first Fee within 2 weeks as of the expiry of the Free Trial, Supplier has the right to permanently delete the Account, including all Client Data therein.
In addition to the current collection of Plans, Supplier may offer special discounts and motivation schemes (for example finder’s fees, etc.).
The following provisions are applicable only if you purchase access to the Timezynk Services directly from Supplier. If you purchase access to the Timezynk Services through a Reseller, the payment terms are set forth in the agreement with your Reseller.
F.1 Credit Card Authorization. Supplier may seek pre-authorization of Client’s credit card account prior to your purchase of Timezynk Services in order to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You authorize such credit card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize Supplier to charge all sums described in these Terms to such credit card account. You agree to provide Supplier updated information regarding your credit card account upon Supplier’s request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid.
F.2 Invoice. If Supplier has not sought pre-authorization of your credit card, then before the end of each payment interval, Client will be issued an invoice for payment of the Fee of the next payment interval. Client must pay the invoice by the due date indicated on the invoice. Invoice may be sent to Client electronically or via post.
F.3 Overage Charges. Upon delay with any payments, Supplier may require the Client to pay interest on the delay (penalty for late payment) for the period as of the time the payment obligation falls due until conforming performance is rendered. The interest rate of penalty for late payment due shall be the interest rate specified in Payment interest Law of Sweden (1975:635). Upon calculation of the penalty for late payment, one year shall be deemed to contain 365 calendar days.
G. Client data
G.1 Uploading Client Data to Platform. If the Client uploads Client Data to the Platform, such Client Data and any processing of such Client Data must be in compliance with these Terms and applicable law. All rights, title and interest in and to the Client Data belong to the Client or third persons (including Users, persons and Organizations) whether posted and/or uploaded by you or made available on or through the Timezynk Services by Supplier. By uploading Client Data to the Platform, Client authorizes Supplier to process the Client Data. The Client is responsible for ensuring that:
- the Client and any of the Users associated with the Account do not create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Client Data that violates the terms of these Terms, the rights of Supplier, other Clients or Users, persons or Organizations or is harmful (for example viruses, worms, malware and other destructive codes), offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise unlawful; and
- the Client and all of the Users associated with the Account have the necessary rights to use the Client Data, including to insert it into the Platform and process it by means of the Account.
G.2 No Guarantee of Accuracy. Supplier does not guarantee any accuracy with respect to any information contained in any Client Data, and strongly recommends that you think carefully about what you transmit, submit or post to or through the Timezynk Services. You understand that all information contained in Client Data is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Client Data originated. This means that Client, and not Supplier, is entirely responsible for all Client Data that is uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Timezynk Services, as well as for any actions taken by the Suppliers or other Clients or Users as a result of such Client Data.
G.3 Unlawful Client Data. Supplier is not obliged to pre-screen, monitor or filter any Client Data or acts of its processing by the Client in order to discover any unlawful nature therein. However, if such unlawful Client Data or the action of its unlawful processing is discovered or brought to the attention of Supplier or if there is reason to believe that certain Client Data is unlawful, Supplier has the right to:
- notify the Client of such unlawful Client Data;
- deny its publication on the Web Site or its insertion to the System;
- demand that the Client bring the unlawful Client Data into compliance with these Terms and applicable law;
- temporarily or permanently remove the unlawful Client Data from the Web Site or Account, restrict access to it or delete it.
If Supplier is presented convincing evidence that the Client Data is not unlawful, Supplier may, at its sole discretion, restore such Client Data, which was removed from the Web Site or Account or access to which was restricted.
In addition, in the event Supplier believes in its sole discretion Client Data violates applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Terms, Supplier may (but has no obligation), to remove such Client Data at any time with or without notice.
Timezynk as the data processor will assist the Client as the data controller in meeting the Client’s obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, providing subject access, and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
G.4 Compelled Disclosure. Supplier may disclose a Client’s confidential information to the extent compelled by law to do so. In such instance, Supplier will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Client with prior notice of the compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and Client shall provide reasonable assistance, at its cost, if Client wishes to contest the disclosure. If Supplier is compelled by law to disclose Client’s confidential information as part of a civil proceeding to which Supplier is a party, and Client is not contesting the disclosure, Client will reimburse Supplier for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to that confidential information.
H.1 Use of the Timezynk Services. Subject to these Terms, and the payment of the applicable service Fee, Supplier grants Client and its authorized users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Timezynk Services to:
- collect, store and organize Client Data, such as add Registers and Registry Data, create Shifts and Time Reports, generate reports based on Client Data, add Agreements for salary and invocing and apply these agreements to Client Data; add new Users and grant them Authorizations, assign Shifts to a particular User;
- modify and delete Client Data;
- customize the standard features of the Timezynk Services;
- receive reasonable help and guidance and from Supplier regarding the use of the Timezynk Services.
H.2 Technical Support. Supplier shall provide reasonable technical support to Client and its authorized User at the reasonable request of the Client. Supplier shall respond to enquiries of support from a Client utilizing the contacts set forth below as soon as reasonably possible. Responding to enquiries of Clients and Users who have accepted these Terms but do not have an Account may be less expedient, or may not occur at all.
The contacts for all enquiries of support are:
- instant messaging,
- built-in notification application on the Web Page, or
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you purchased access to the Timezynk Services from a Reseller, then first-line technical support will be provided by the Reseller and not by the Supplier.
H.3 Modifications to Service. Supplier reserves the right to modify the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof from time to time without prior notice, including, without limitation:
- rebranding the Timezynk Services at its sole discretion;
- ceasing providing or discontinuing the development any particular Timezynk Service or part or element of the Platform temporarily or permanently;
- taking such action as is necessary to preserve Supplier’s rights upon any use of the Timezynk Services that may be reasonably interpreted as violation of Supplier’s intellectual property rights, distribution of Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other destructive activities or illegal activity.
As applicable, Client may be notified of such modifications when logging in to the Account. Modifications, including change in applicable rates for the Timezynk Services, will become effective thirty (30) days before the effective date of such modification.
If the Client does not accept the modification, the Client shall notify Supplier or Reseller (if Client purchased access to the Timezynk Services from a Reseller) before the effective date of the modification, and these Terms will terminate on the effective date of the modification. The Client’s continued use of the Timezynk Services, or any part or element thereof, after the effective date of a modification shall indicate its consent to the modifications. Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or to any third person for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Timezynk Services, or any part or element thereof.
I. Data Processing Contract
For the purposes of Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, these Terms constitute the data processing contract between the Client as the data controller and the Supplier as the data processor. The Client hereby instructs the Supplier to process the data as described in these Terms.
I.1 Subject matter and nature of processing. The Supplier provides the Platform where the Client, as the data controller, can collect, store and organize the personal data of data subjects determined by the Client. The Platform has been designed to work as a workforce management and scheduling tool but, to the extent not regulated by these Terms, the Client decides how they use the Platform.
I.2 Duration. The Supplier will process data on behalf of the Client until the termination of the Timezynk Services in accordance with these Terms. Upon termination, Supplier will store the Client’s data for a period of six months, should the Client wish to reopen the Account to resume the use of the Timezynk Services or to export Client Data, unless instructed otherwise by the Client. The Supplier deletes or returns all the personal data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies of the personal data.
I.3 Parties’ rights and obligations. The Client’s rights and obligations regarding Client Data are provided in sections D through J of these Terms. The Supplier ensures that persons authorised to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality. The Supplier takes all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Supplier undertakes to make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with their obligations and to allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted or mandated by the Client as the data controller.
I.4 Inquiries. For inquiries regarding our data processing contract, please contact Timezynk’s Data Protection Officer, Johan Heander, at For inquiries regarding our data processing contract, please contact Timezynk’s Data Protection Officer, Johan Heander, at email@example.com.
J.1 Prohibited Activities. Client and its authorized Users may use the Timezynk Services and any part or element thereof only in the scope, with the means and for purposes as identified in these Terms and applicable law. By way of example, neither the Client nor any User may:
- use the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof to commit a crime, breach any applicable law or entice or invite others to carry out such illegal actions;
- copy, duplicate, distribute, modify, adapt, hack, create derivative works, reverse engineer or decompile the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof, or attempt to extract the source code thereof, unless (i) it is expressly allowed under applicable law, and (ii) to the extent that the Supplier is not permitted by that applicable law to exclude or limit the foregoing rights;
- use the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof unless it has agreed to these Terms.
J.2 Certain Uses Require Supplier Consent. The Client or any User may not, without Supplier’s prior express written consent (e-mail, fax, Skype, etc.):
- sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, provide, disclose, divulge, exploit or otherwise grant Access or make the Timezynk Services available in whole or in part to any third persons, unless such third person is another authorized User of the same Client;
- use the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof in a scope, with means or for purposes other than those for which their functionality was created;
- use the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof by means of programs that send them automatic enquiries or requests, unless such program has been made available by Supplier;
L. Intellectual Property Rights
L.1 Timezynk’s Intellectual Property Rights in the Timezynk Services. The Timezynk Services, Timezynk Materials, Timezynk trade names and trademarks, and any parts or elements thereof are solely and exclusively owned and operated by Supplier and its third party vendors and hosting partners. Timezynk Materials are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trade secrets, and trademark laws, international conventions and treaties, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. Supplier, its affiliates and licensors retains all right, title and interest in such Timezynk Services, Timezynk Materials, Timezynk trade names and trademarks, and any parts or elements. Your use of the Timezynk Services and Timezynk Materials, and any parts or elements does not grant to you any ownership right or intellectual property rights therein. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Timezynk Materials is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from Supplier or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Supplier reserves all rights to the Timezynk Services, Timezynk Materials and Timezynk trade names and trademarks not expressly granted in the Terms.
L.2 Content Owned by Timezynk. Subject to these Terms and the payment of the applicable service Fee, Supplier grants Client and its authorized users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to download a single copy of any part of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you retain all copyright and proprietary notices that are contained in such part of the Content. You expressly acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Platform or the Timezynk Services. You shall not copy, distribute or publish any Content or any information obtained or derived therefrom except as permitted on or through the Timezynk Services or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
L.3 Client Data.
- Supplier may use Client Data in an aggregated or anonymized format for research, educational and other similar purposes. Supplier may not otherwise use or display Client Data without Client’s written consent. Supplier respects your right to exclusive ownership of your Client Data. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Timezynk Services does not grant Supplier the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Client Data created by you or stored in your Account for Supplier’s commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. Client expressly grants Supplier the right to use and analyze aggregate system activity data associated with use of the Timezynk Services by Client and its Users for the purposes of optimizing, improving or enhancing the way the Timezynk Services operate, and to create new features and functionality in connection with the Timezynk Services in the sole discretion of Supplier.
- Client is solely responsible for its own Client Data and the consequences of posting or publishing them on or through the Timezynk Service. In connection with Client Data, Client affirms, represents, and warrants that:
- Client either owns its Client Data or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the Suppliers to display or otherwise use the Client Data under all patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights in and to your Client Data in a manner consistent with the intended features of the Timezynk Services and these Terms, and to grant the rights and license set forth in Section L.3.1, and
- Client Data, Supplier’s or any Timezynk Licensee’s use of such Client Data pursuant to these Terms, and Supplier’s or any Timezynk Licensee’s exercise of the license rights set forth in Section L.3.1, do not and will not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- violate any applicable law or regulation anywhere in the world; or
- require obtaining a license from or paying any fees and/or royalties by Supplier to any third party for the performance of any Timezynk Services Client has chosen to be performed by Supplier or for the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, unless Client and Supplier otherwise agree.
L.4 Feedback. If Client or a User provides Suppliers with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications for the Timezynk Services (“Feedback”), Supplier shall have the right to use such Feedback at its discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into the Timezynk Services. Client or User (as applicable) hereby grants Supplier a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free license under all rights necessary to incorporate, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, exploit and use your Feedback for any purpose.
M. Disclaimers; No Warranty
Unless otherwise expressly stated by supplier, the Timezynk Services, Timezynk material, and any content, services, or features made available in conjunction with or through the Timezynk Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, supplier and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights, correctness, accuracy, and reliability.
Unless otherwise expressly stated by supplier, supplier and its affiliates do not warrant that the Timezynk Services and any content, client data services, or features made available in conjunction with or through the Timezynk Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Timezynk Services and any content, client data, services, or features made available in conjunction with or through the Timezynk Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Unless otherwise expressly stated by supplier, supplier and its affiliates do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the platform, the Timezynk Services, or Timezynk material, in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
The laws of certain countries and states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Supplier and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Timezynk Services, Timezynk Materials, representations made to the Supplier, its affiliates and/or third parties, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. Supplier reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Supplier, and you agree to cooperate with such defense of these claims.
O. Limitation of Liability
O.1 No Liability: Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or User for any consequences resulting from:
- any modifications in these Terms, calculation and rates of Fees, the Timezynk Services, Timezynk Material, or any part or element thereof (including but not limited to Account), including any error, permanent or temporary interruption, discontinuance, suspension or other type of unavailability of the Timezynk Services or Timezynk Material;
- deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any Client Data;
- use of Client Data by the Client or any of the Users associated with the Account;
- upgrading or downgrading the current Plan;
- any disclosure, loss or unauthorized use of the login credentials of Client or any authorized User due to Client’s failure to keep them confidential;
- the Client’s use of the Account or the Timezynk Services by means of browsers other than those accepted or supported by the Supplier;
- the application of any remedies against the Client or authorized Users by the Supplier, for example if the Client or User has committed a crime or conducted a breach of applicable law by using the Timezynk Services or any part or element thereof;
- the differences between technologies and platforms used for access, for example if certain features, functions, parts or elements of the Timezynk Services are designed for use on a personal computer or laptop and do not function on a mobile platform or a tablet;
- the Supplier’s application of the remedies described in these Terms, even if the reasonable grounds or legal basis for the application of these remedies turned out to be unfounded or invalid afterwards.
In addition, Supplier and its affiliates shall not be liable to the Client for any claim by any User, person, Organization or third persons against the Client arising out of the Client’s failure to:
- provide Supplier with accurate information about the Client, Users or Account;
- notify Supplier of any reasons due to which a User does not have the right to use the Account on behalf of the Client;
- provide any Products which it has agreed to provide to such a person or Organization (whether such failure arises as a result of Supplier’s negligence, breach if these Terms or otherwise);
- ensure the lawfulness of the Client Data;
- obtain the necessary rights to use the Client Data; or
- abide by any of the restrictions described in these Terms.
O.2 Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Timezynk and its affiliates arising out of or related to these terms exceed the total amount paid by client hereunder for the Timezynk Services giving rise to the liability in the six months preceding the first incident out of which the liability arose. the foregoing limitation will apply whether an action is in contract or tort and regardless of the theory of liability, but will not limit client’s payment obligations under In no event shall the aggregate liability of Timezynk and its affiliates arising out of or related to these terms exceed the total amount paid by client hereunder for the Timezynk Services giving rise to the liability in the six months preceding the first incident out of which the liability arose. the foregoing limitation will apply whether an action is in contract or tort and regardless of the theory of liability, but will not limit client’s payment obligations under Section F [Payment] above.
O.3 Exclusion of Consequential and Related Damages. in no event will either party or its affiliates have any liability arising out of or related to these terms for any lost profits, revenues, goodwill, or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, cover, business interruption or punitive damages, whether an action is in contract or tort and regardless of the theory of liability, even if a party or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages or if a party’s or its affiliates’ remedy otherwise fails of its essential purpose. the foregoing disclaimer will not apply to the extent prohibited by law.
P. Termination of These Terms
P.1 For Convenience. These Terms may be terminated for convenience upon written notice to the other party as indicated in These Terms may be terminated for convenience upon written notice to the other party as indicated in Section R.6 [Notice] below:
- by the Client any time by sending a written notice to Supplier, or if the client is paying for the Service via a Reseller, by means agreed upon between the Client and the Reseller;
- by Supplier upon decision to end provision of the Timezynk Services and close the Platform; or
- immediately by either party, if proceedings are initiated for the other party’s liquidation or insolvency or a negotiated settlement with the other party’s creditors is concluded or an assignment is made on behalf of the other party for the benefit of creditors.
P.2 For Default. These Terms may be terminated for default upon written notice to the other party as indicated in These Terms may be terminated for default upon written notice to the other party as indicated in Section R.6 [Notice] below:
- by either party in case of breach of these Terms by the other party, if the breach has not been cured within 30 days of receipt of a notice from the non-breaching party; or
- immediately by either party if the other party breaches its obligations, as applicable under Sections L [Intellectual Property Rights] and N [Indemnification] of these Terms.
P.3 Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms,
- Supplier shall deactivate and permanently delete the Account, within six months of the effective date of termination of these Terms. If the Client has specifically requested for an earlier deletion of the Account, Supplier shall fulfill such request within 1 month of its receipt of such request.
- Client must:
- stop using and prevent the further usage of the Timezynk Services, including, without limitation, the Platform;
- pay any amounts owed to Supplier under these Terms; and
- discharge any liability incurred by the Client before under these Terms prior to their termination.
- The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms: Sections A, G.4, J, K, L, N, O, P, Q and R.
P.4 Remedies. If Supplier terminates these Terms as a result of an uncured breach by a Client or User, Supplier is entitled to use the same or similar remedies against any other persons who use the Timezynk Services in conflict with these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Supplier may also apply any other remedies available to it under the applicable law. Upon application of any remedies, the Client or User may lose Access or suffer a loss of certain features, functions, parts or elements of the Timezynk Services.
If Supplier has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client’s or User’s use of the Timezynk Services, including the Account may harm any third persons, Supplier has the right to take adequate measures under its control to prevent, stop and eliminate the harm, where possible, in order to protect those third persons.
Q. Who You Are Contracting With
Q.1 General. The Client is contracting with Timezynk AB, a private limited company established under the laws of Sweden, having its principal place of business at Norra Vallgatan 70, 21122 Malmö, Sweden and registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office under registration number 556799-7753.
Q.2 Governing Law and Jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to these Terms, including but not limited to the formation, validity, breach or termination thereof, the parties shall attempt to solve the matter amicably in mutual negotiations. In the event a mutually acceptable resolution cannot be reached within a reasonable time, either party will be entitled to seek all available remedies, including legal remedies subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Notwithstanding the foregoing and subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, either party may seek injunctive relief with respect to any disputed matter to the extent possible under applicable law. Should an amicable settlement between parties not be possible, the dispute shall be finally solved in court or by arbitration as designated herein subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna Convention of 1980) shall not be applied to these Terms. Any questions relating to these Terms which are not expressly or implicitly settled by the provisions contained in these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
We each agree that we shall bring any dispute against the other in our respective individual capacities and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, representative proceeding or as an association. In addition, we each agree that disputes shall be arbitrated only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. The arbitrator does not have the power to vary these provisions.
If any part of this provision is ruled to be unenforceable, then the balance of this provision shall remain in full effect and construed and enforced as if the portion ruled unenforceable were not contained herein.
R. General Provisions
R.1 Relationship of the Parties. The parties will act solely as independent contractors. These Terms shall not be construed as creating an agency, partnership, joint venture, fiduciary duty, or any other form of legal association between the Client and either Supplier, and the Client shall not represent to the contrary, whether expressly, by implication, appearance or otherwise. These Terms are not for the benefit of any third parties.
R.2 Severability. If any term, condition or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected.
R.3 Entire Agreement. These Terms are the entire agreement between Client and Supplier regarding Client’s use of the Timezynk Services and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. Except as otherwise provided herein, no modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted.
R.4 Assignment. Client may not, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, assign or transfer these Terms or delegate any of its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without Supplier’s prior written consent. Any attempted assignment, transfer or delegation without such prior written consent will be void and unenforceable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client, or its permitted successive assignees or transferees, may assign or transfer these Terms or delegate any rights or obligations hereunder without consent: (1) to any entity controlled by, or under common control with the Client, or its permitted successive assignees or transferees; or (2) in connection with a merger, reorganization, transfer, sale of assets or product lines, or change of control or ownership of the Client, or its permitted successive assignees or transferees.
R.5 No Waiver. Failure of either Party to exercise or enforce any provision of or any of its rights under these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right.
R.6 Notices. Except as otherwise specified in these Terms, all notices related to these Terms will be in writing and will be effective upon (a) personal delivery, (b) the second business day after mailing, or (c), except for notices of termination or an indemnifiable claim (“Legal Notices”), which shall clearly be identifiable as Legal Notices, the day of sending by email. Billing-related notices to you will be addressed to the relevant billing contact designated by you. All other notices to you will be addressed to the relevant Account contact designated by you.
Last update: May 25, 2018