Find answers and guidance for all your Timezynk questions.
Learn the basic tools to unlock
Master the tools that simplify payments management.
Discover how to manage your team on the go.
Learn from other Timezynk users how to help your team.
Unlock all timezynk's features achieve the ultimate workflow.
Discover how to interact with your clients more efficiently.
1. On the login page, click on "Forgot your password?"
2. Provide either your email address or username and click on "Send".
3. If you have multiple profiles in Timezynk, enter the username instead of the email address to reset the password for a specific profile.
4. Check your email inbox for a message from Timezynk Support.
5. Inside the email, click on "Create a new password".
6. Enter your new password and click on "Save new password".
1. Go to "My profile" and scroll down to the section labeled "Google Calendar."
2. Click on "Connect account" to initiate the connection process.
3. Select the Google account you wish to connect with and grant Timezynk permission to modify your Google Calendar.
4. Your bookings will be synced to a separate calendar in your Google account, named "Your name @ Timezynk."
5. The information sent to Google Calendar includes the time and company name for each booking. Additional details about your bookings can be viewed within the Timezynk mobile app.
1. Click on the gear icon at the top right corner.
2. In the sidebar, locate the "Subscription" tab at the top.
3. Currently, you can view information about available subscription options since you don't have an active subscription yet.
In the future, your existing Timezynk Pro subscription will be displayed as well.
4. Choose the subscription that best suits your business.
5. Fill in your information and select the desired billing method.
6. Press "Approve" to confirm your agreement.
7. If you have a promotional code, or if you are eligible for a discount and wish to apply it, please contact our support team.
1. Create an account: Visit our website and click on the "Get started!" button. Fill in the required information and click on "Get started!" in the bottom right corner.
2. Try Timezynk for free: Enjoy a free trial period of up to 14 days. Once the trial period ends, you can choose the subscription that best suits your business.
3. Once logged in, begin setting up your schedule, booking users, and more.
- Here are some helpful articles.
4. Additionally, as you progress, there are other important management functions to explore, including:
- How to invoice.
- How to run payroll.